Click here to see the next image illustrating the Stained Glass Trail.

In St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, the Angel of the Resurrection Tiffany window is located on the east wall, near the sanctuary.  The historic building was completed in 1849 and the window commissioned and installed more than 50 years later, around 1902.  The church, at 800 N. “A” Street, also is part of the four-site Stained Glass Trail, all within a five-block area of Richmond.

St. Paul's BEST SHOT