Glass, in its most basic, everyday form, is utilitarian, a commodity. However, when guided by skilled hands it becomes art, rare and beautiful. Whether a spiral lifting skyward, a treasure commemorating a loved one, or a dome of color, Madison County boasts some amazing examples at Carol’s Legacy Crystal, Anderson Museum of Art, Anderson University, and the annual Elwood Glass Festival.
Visit Anderson/Madison County Visitors Bureau’s website to learn more about these glass attractions, as well as find places to stay, local restaurants, and other things to do!
Locations of Interest in Delaware County:
- The House of Glass – Elwood
- Carol’s Legacy Crystal – Elwood
- Brockway Glass Factory – Lapel
- Glass Sculptures – Anderson University – Anderson
- Elwood Glass Festival – held annually in August