1100 E. 5th Street Anderson IN 46012
In 1993 Arlon Bayliss, designed and built an outdoor solid glass sculpture to mark the 75th Anniversary of Anderson University. One hundred and fifty identical slabs of one inch thick glass form the structure. The glass were drilled and stacked over a solid stainless steel spine. The sculpture sits on a hollow base which contains its light source, two 400-watt floodlights.
Anderson University Campus-outside Hartung Hall/Valley Side