1204 North Armstrong Street Kokomo IN 46901
First established in 1859, construction began on the Gothic structure (as seen in Kokomo today) in 1907. Dedication was held on May 21, 1911. The two large windows in the north and south transepts were made of glass from Opalescent Glass Works in Kokomo. They are the third largest stained glass windows in the United States. University art classes visit this church on occasion.
Private tours may be scheduled by appointment.